The Business Development Representative is 100% focused in outside, business to business (B2B) sales. Duties include prospecting, appointment setting, presentations, pricing, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
Sales Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Science or any related field.
• Minimum of 3 years sales or staffing experience.
• Knowledge and ability to address staffing needs.
• The candidate must possess a proven ability to develop business, build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment, have good communication skills both oral and written, and effective networking skills.
• Must be computer savvy (Word, Excel, Internet).
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.