Clinical Manager, Torrance, CA
Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager to work with a fast-growing contract lab testing personal care products and OTC drugs located in Torrance, CA
As a Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising overall responsibility for multiple assigned projects throughout all phases. The candidate will supervise research assistants, clinical coordinators and other support staff in carrying out research studies according to protocol. Will also be required to travel between both facilities (5-10% travel). Will work closely with the Clinical Director to ensure the research studies are conducted under company SOPs and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and tracking of all assigned clinical activity
- Monitor and track clinical trial progress and provided status updates to the Clinical Director
- Prepare study protocols and study related paperwork
- Review and analyze clinical data
- Generate clinical reports for assigned projects
- Identifies and presents project related issues to the Clinical Director
- Supervises clinical staff
- Works with Clinical Director to ensure all Clinical Staff are adequately assigned to projects and adequately trained
- Works with Clinical Director to resolve clinical resources and performance issues
- Plans and oversees initial and ongoing training for Clinical Staff
- Interfaces with clients and vendors
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in a Life Science field.
- Three (3) - five (5) years of clinical industry experience.
- Three (3) - five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Detail oriented, flexible, multi-task oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in interpreting clinical data.
- Familiarity with basic laboratory/arithmetic calculations.
- Proficiency in statistics.
APPLY TODAY! Questions? Call Kevin at 602.548.1774 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.