The COMPANY Institute (COMPANYi) is a membership-based community for senior executives. We pair our members, SVP+ executives at Fortune 500 companies, with COMPANYi Advisors, prominent chief executives and policy makers, for 1:1 advice, counsel, and mentorship. COMPANYi aims to become the seminal leadership development tool for the future CEOs of the world’s best companies.
The Vice President for Membership Development will receive extensive on-the-job training and development from COMPANYi leadership on how to qualify executives for membership and on how to persuasively articulate the COMPANYi value proposition. The Vice President for Membership Development will also be a member of COMPANYi and have full access to the advisor-ship for personal professional development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Securing Meetings
- Qualifying Executives
- Selling annual memberships to SVP executives at Global 2000 companies in a specific geography
- Local Travel
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of engaging with senior operating executives
- Distinctive performance in business development operational roles
- Professional disposition to operate successfully in a start-up environment that rewards self starters
- Competitive drive to consistently exceed quotas
- Undergrad degree from top university preferred
- MBA or JD from top ten program preferred
- Post grad experience at a Global 2000 company or top five professional services firm preferred