We are seeking a motivated Formulation Chemist to join a growing team in Frederick, MD for a long-term contract!
- Interacts with personnel in the manufacturing area.
- Manufacture products, identify problems and implement solutions
- Review/analyze data or situations to ensure problems within manufacturing are solved
- Processing of bulk formulation, filling, capping and labeling.
- Complete production and quality analysis of reagents, components and finished products in accordance with SOPs
- BS (or AS + relevant experience) in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or other related life science discipline.
- +1 year experience in a life science/biotechnology discipline.
- Experienced in the use of scientific laboratory techniques, equipment and materials required for molecular biology products.
- Understanding of cGMP and ISO guidelines in a laboratory environment
- Experience with collecting optical density measurements.
- Experience with precise formulation of bulk reagents
- Experience with filling, capping and labeling using precision liquid handling tools and processes.
- Experience in manufacturing diagnostic products for research and regulated markets.
- Experience in completing documentation (GDP) and data collection in a GMP laboratory.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line “Formulation Chemist”!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.