Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Data Analyst to join our team at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide assistance and recommendations for developing, implementing, and managing a mature customer Business Intelligence and Analytics (BIA) capability which is grounded in industry best practices and aligned to applicable policies and the strategic plans of the customer and their community.
• Coordinate with data stewards and requirements owners to consult, design, develop, maintain, communicate, and optimize visual dashboards, enterprise wide “views” of data, and develop visual branding for the Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics (DA) program.
• Provide technical editing capabilities, ensuring formal review of all BI/DA products before submission to customer.
• Employ industry communication methodologies and frameworks to improve the efficacy and efficiency of BI/DA products.
• Learn and use program languages such as R, Python, or SQL to provide support for exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis, root-cause analysis, structured/unstructured predictive analytics, predictive modeling, optimization, and forecasting to produce actionable data-drive insights and outcomes for both time-sensitive and long-term business questions.
• Document the design, sources, methods, data transformation, and visualization techniques to promote reliability, reproducibility, and tracking.
• Provide assistance in developing, measuring, collecting, analyzing, and reporting the business value and alignment of IT solution delivery, services, and operations as well as performance of business activities to fully understand business and operational problems and opportunities for improvement.
• Provide assistance, guidance, and recommendations to various working groups which impact or support the development, implementation, and management of mature BIA capabilities including the alignment of customer’s BI/DA program to ongoing efforts related to data management, data warehousing, dashboarding, and visualization.
• Create executive level reports and briefings on data architecture, data management, and data analytics for customer senior leadership.
• Bachelor or Master's degree with 4-6 years relevant and/or similar experience or focused training in a specific program area.
• Knowledge of R, Python, or SQL programming languages and understanding of the uses of Tableau, OBI, or SAP Business Objects.
An Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required