1. Runs and reviews the daily and monthly logs and correct any coding errors, etc.
2. Posts the monthly charges, credits and adjustments to the patient and facility accounts.
3. Makes changes to the patient and facility accounts as they occur; such as, changes of address, billing status, etc.
4. Runs monthly accounts receivable statements and prepares statements for mailing.
5. Completes the billing on or before the deadline as specified by the President/Vice President and or/Facility
6. Processes incoming and outgoing correspondence as needed
7. Completes proper forms as specified for the completion of collection letters.
8. Tracks dates of collection letters and any responses or other pertinent information that will be needed if the account must be sent to the collection agency.
9.Turns bad debt accounts over to the Billing Supervisor after all necessary attempts for collection have been made.
10.Perform prescription claims adjudications for all pharmacy insurance programs
11. Handle Med-A billing to nursing facilities
12. Handle billing rejections for the pharmacy
13. Manage refill-to-soon rejections process
14. Assist with prescription billing errors
15. Manage prior authorization prescription orders
16. Input new patient profiles
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.