Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.
Perform analytical quality control testing in a regulated environment to verify compliance of raw materials, in-process materials, and final products with CryoLife specifications. Support analytical requirements for regulatory submissions and R&D as necessary.
- Provide analytical support for acceptance / quality control testing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance of minor equipment.
- Peer review data generated by other Analytical Chemistry personnel.
- Provide training and serve as a technical resource for laboratory assistant and technicians.
- Assist in projects and tasks as may be assigned by Manager (safety, training, audits, etc.)
- Perform lab functions in compliance with GMP, GLP, ISO and OSHA requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemical or biological sciences (biological sciences degree requires upper level chemistry coursework).
- Proficiency with wet chemistry techniques such as pH, titration, solution preparation, etc.
- Some experience with modern analytical instruments such as UV-VIS, HPLC and GC preferred.
- Superior computer and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high activity level and be able to effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects and responsibilities.
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s contemporary medical device companies providing preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, cardiac lasers and implantable end-stage renal disease access grafts for the repair of complex cardiac and vascular reconstruction surgeries. Since the Company’s inception in 1984, it is estimated that its products and tissues have been implanted in about 900,000 patients worldwide.
CryoLife technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. CryoLife headquarters are located in Kennesaw, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity employment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, veterans or other legally protected status.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.