Kelly Scientific Resources is looking for a willing and proactive candidate for a Clinical Program Associate II role in Foster City, CA. The Clinical Project Associate will support the Clinical Trial Management team. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the largest biotech companies in the Bay Area, where you will have opportunities to continue building your resume contributing to exciting projects in the clinical research arena.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Provide input and assist with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assist in the maintaining clinical information and training of Clinical Operations personnel in the clinical trials database.
- Processes re-supply drug shipments.
- Order and maintain inventory of clinical supplies.
- Order and ships case report forms.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and coordinates distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics. Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- The position interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff. Travel may be required.
- Assist with the planning and facilitation of investigator meeting and, when applicable, provide on location support during the meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in biotech/pharma company
- Understanding of FDA and EMA regulations, ICH guidelines and GCP
- Familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.