Kelly Services is currently seeking Production Operators with prior experience with electronic circuit boards under a microscope for a Medical Device Company in Tempe, AZ. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a great organization.
Performs a wide variety of hand, electrical and/or mechanical assembly and inspection operations from detailed written, verbal and visual instructions. Will maintain WIP (Work-in-Process) flow, adhere to process procedures and established standard work.
Production Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Usual production environment involves frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasionally climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and balancing.
- Occasionally lifts up to 35lbs. or carries, crawls, and balances while working in the production environment.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the quality inspection of Company products.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Learn and certify to the operation of assigned equipment and follow established operational procedures.
- Operates, adjusts minor equipment, or a station on an automated operation.
- Manufactures product to high quality standards utilizing hand tools, fixtures, and fastening equipment.
- Adheres to defined quality system regulations (QSR), safety and housekeeping practices, as required by the work area.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective manual dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Ability to perform rework.
- Ability to operate assembly equipment.
- Effective organization skills.
Schedule and Salary:
1st Shift - (12 hour shifts)
A Shift: 5:30am-5:42pm – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday- $13.00-$14.50 per hour
If you are interested in this opportunity you can apply through this job posting or you can send a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes to the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.