Our Client, one of the world’s premier biopharmaceutical companies is seeking a Biology Scientist.
- Laboratory based role within the Molecular & Cellular Biology team, Cancer Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, La Jolla.
- As a cell biologist or cell culture specialist, the individual will use their technical skills and knowledge to support mammalian cell line development, cell line maintenance and cell supply for cell-based assays and vaccine production in support of multiple projects.
Experience in two or more of the following areas is essential –
- Aseptic technique for maintenance of adherent and suspension mammalian cell lines in culture
- Use of cell factories
- Cell supply for 96- and 384-well plate assays Experience in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous–
- Isolation and maintenance of primary cell lines
- Plate-based cellular assays relevant to immunology or virology e.g. cell viability, TCID50, virus neutralization
- Carry out a number of moderately complex laboratory procedures but should quickly become more independent.
- Accountable for the delivery and critical appraisal of their results and will be expected to prepare and present these for discussion and the planning of further work.
- BS or MS in Life Sciences, preferably cell biology, virology, immunology
- At least 2 years relevant (cell-culture based) experience working in a laboratory
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]