Sample Receiving Technician - Cypress, CA
Every day Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sample Receiving Technician in Cypress, CA to work for the food industry.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2nd shift 11:30 am to 8:30 pm, rotating Saturdays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must perform duties below in fast paced high stress environment in order to meet deadlines
- Processing all incoming samples into LIMS system
- Preparing Work Order and Labels for Lab to test.
- Taking client calls and answering emails, also dealing with clients face to face when they drop samples off personally.
- Troubleshooting discrepancies and any issues that may arise that will keep technician from processing samples.
- Processing samples in the order of Sample Analysis Request Form provided by client, ensuring no discrepancies this is an added task but it is not a routinely task done by SR Tech, this duty does call for physical labor as you are on your feet when performing this task and requires some heavy lifting 1-20lbs
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to type minimum 30-40 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail Oriented Multi Tasker Flexible with schedule
- Experience in a fast-paced environment will work is highly preferred
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! Questions? Call Kevin at 602.548.1774 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.