We have multiple openings available for Senior or Principal Level Scientists to support our Pharmaceutical Development group. Candidates must have background working in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment and have experience working within Formulation development, technical transfer, technical services, and technical writing.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
1. Participates in development of scientific strategy.
2. Develops realistic proposals and timelines. Leads meetings/teleconferences with clients.
3. Coordinates development of methods and processes that meet or exceed the expectations from clients and provide innovation as necessary.
4. Coordinates research of industry practices and processes and applies to innovative drug development internally and for client products. Presents recommendations internally and to clients.
5. Leads projects without supervision; may lead multiple projects, including managing project timelines and deliverables.
6. Guides and advises during implementation of new methodologies and processes.
7. Solves problems related to the conduct of chemical experiments.
8. Liaises with internal scientific, analytical, and laboratory functional areas to meet project and team objectives.
9. Performs all duties in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, good Laboratory Practices and Safety guidelines.
10. Maintains the necessary compliance status required by company and facility standards.