Bioengineering Research Associate needed for a Contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Warren, NJ.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Flow cytometry
- Biology background
What You'll Be Doing:
- With minimal supervision, design and execute/implement analytical experiments of moderate complexity
- Provide analytical support for process development and characterization groups
- May conduct experiments/analysis independently and may assist other scientists/analysts with experiments employing various methodologies, including: cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, cell counting, microscopy, etc.
- Critically analyze and interpret data using statistical methods.
- Apply fundamental scientific knowledge to projects and problems in a positive manner.
- Perform data analysis and summarize experimental results
- Interact with QC and Process Development teams to advance analytical projects
- Organize, record and maintain experimental data
- Convey data analysis and interpretation to supervisor and colleagues with clarity and high level of accuracy.
- Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary
- Document/review laboratory work using laboratory notebooks/worksheets that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP/cGMP requirements.
- Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- S. in Biology or related discipline with 0 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Highly motivated, willingness to acquire new skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong scientific knowledge appropriate for analytical development work
- Experience in diverse analytical techniques (ELISA, flow cytometry) would be advantageous
- Experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
If the most advanced technology to do your job is what you seek, this is the place to be. With the most progressive cultural of growth opportunities, this will be the company that leads you aspire
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kathleen McGurk
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
J2W: CLINICAL; J2W: SCIENTIFIC;