Lab Technician-2nd shift
Belflex Staffing Network is looking for Lab Technicians for a leading distribution/manufacturer of lens products in Hebron, KY. These are great temp to hire opportunities. Please apply with us online or call our office today for more information at 812-537-0055.
Training will be Mon-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Upon training completion, candidate moves to either 11am-7:30pm or 2p-10pm. Decision will be based upon business needs and supervisory decisions.
These are great temp to hire opportunities with a growing company!
$13-14.00 depending on experience
- Performs routine duties associated with various aspects of lens production paying close attention to quality and inspection
- cleaning/buffing/packing/finishing product
- Comply with all safety regulations as well as maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain appropriate written and/or computer documentation.
- Generally assigned multiple tasks within a specified department .
- May receive cross training in other departments and additional tasks as needed.
BelFlex Staffing Network is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. BelFlex Staffing Network is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belflex.com.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- RESUME REQUIRED
- experience preferred but will train good, reliable candidates
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and Be able perform repetitive movements with upper and lower extremities.
- Requires ability to sustain lengthy periods of visual concentration and good hand/eye/foot coordination.
- Have an eye for attention to detail and symmetry
- General office/computer experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 264467 when responding to this ad.