CSI Health is actively seeking a Picking Pharmacy Technician for our a national healthcare organization located in the Columbia, MO area. This is an indefinite contract assignment with a starting pay of $15/hr
Shift: 9-6 and every other weekend 9-3
Fill prescription medication for residents of skilled nursing and assisted living homes. Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
- Prep for the day; set up totes
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
- Checks packing list for accuracy
- Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
- Coordinate STAT deliveries
- Ship UPS orders
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day