Our team of Cellphone Repair Technicians keep our customers
connected by repairing their mobile devices. You’ll work inside a retail
store and be the face of Asurion’s in-store operations team delivering our
award-winning personalized customer resolution experience.
What will you do?
What we offer:
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems
by fixing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics by determining
the most effective repair method.
- Engage with and reassure customers to deliver
outstanding customer service.
- Meet or exceed key performance objectives including
service and repair metrics.
- Perform various inventory tasks such as counting and
monitoring inventory levels.
- Demonstrate Asurion’s Core Values in all interactions.
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll have:
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental,
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Uniform allowance
- Subsidized cell phone plan
Store Location for this job posting:
1310 W PIPELINE RD STE A4
HURST, TX 76053
- Six months experience with product service support or
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
#mobiledevicerepair #mobilerepair #mobilerepairtech #mobilerepairtechnician
#mobiledevicerepairtechnician #iphonerepair #samsungrepair #mobilerepair
#technicalrepair #smartphonerepairtechnican #smartphonerepair #devicetechnicans
#devicerepair #electronicrepairtechnican #electronicrepair
#mobiledevicetechnician #wirelessdevicerepair #wirelessdevice #wirelessreapir