Our client is currently seeking a DATA SCIENTIST - INTERMEDIATE
- The Data Scientist will leverage his/her statistical and predictive modeling skills for the development & deployment of novel model using genomic, phonemic and geospatial data .
- Requires a PhD in statistics or related science with working experience in statistical modeling or a MS degree in statistics with 3-4 years of experience in the related field.
- Must be fluent in R programming with additional skill in Python.
- Experience in cloud computing and handling of high dimensional geo- spatial and big data in enterprise environment is preferable.
- Candidate must be extremely self-motivated and possess excellent people interaction and communication skills.
- Statistical modeling and predictive analytics
- Expert in R with some skill in Python for statistical modeling
- Handling of geospatial and big data
Highest level of education
- Requires a PhD in statistics/related science or a MS degree with 3-4 years of experience in the related field.