DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR SCIENCE?
WANT TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH A LEADER IN SCIENTIFIC TESTING?
Apex Life Sciences is looking for a talented individual to join our client’s team as a Laboratory Technician in Des Moines, IA!
Our client is constantly looking for outstanding talented people in order to reach their ambitious goals.
If you are looking for a challenging next step or an exciting first step in your career, in a fast-growing environment that supports empowerment and excellence, we can off you’re a position.
- Bachelor's in Chemistry, Biology, or other related field
- Previous knowledge and experience working with HPLC preferred
- Must have attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsive problem solver and action oriented
- Must be a team player!
- Method Development: Journal search, apply research to our current needs, develop initial method, test functionality, validate, put into use
- Method Use: Expert in at least 1 core method with no more than
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques
- Ability to operate Lab Equipment such as HPLC during actual lab tests (method use, functionality, troubleshoot, repair and maintain specific equipment) Demonstrated ability to operate all required basic lab equipment within department
- Run various analytical tests including spectrophotometric assays, ELISAs, pH, viscosity, moisture, and ash measurements
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and lab data variances
Shift: 8 AM - 4:30 PM Tuesday - Saturday
Please send all UPDATED resumes to Kataleeya Cashion at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.