Joule, a division of System One, is looking for a Quality Control Technician to support microbiology testing for pharmaceutical company in the great Syracuse area. Recent grads welcome, please send resume for immediate consideration.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring and clean utilities sampling and testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support qualification of new facility.
- Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits.
- Develops working knowledge of cGMP, learn specific job related SOPs and develop proficiency in laboratory techniques.
- First Shift, 8 am start.
- Bachelors in Science preferred but OK with Biotech degree as well.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
- Knowledge of microbiology laboratory techniques with some understanding of regulatory standards
For immediate consideration please forward resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]