Seeking an Infusion Pharmacy Technician in the Miramar area!
- Must be Registered and Certified
- Must have compounding experience
- Must have at least 2 years of experience within a home infusion or specialty pharmacy
- Contacts patients on service to coordinate ongoing care.
- Calls patients to discuss the status of the current prescribed therapy, supply needs, and physician appointments.
- Contacts physician offices/clinics to verify appointment schedules
- Requests any missing information in the patient record
- Schedules deliveries in coordination with warehouse/delivery personnel.
- Documents contacts in the patient record
- Completes all parts of care planning in the electronic record for pharmacist review.
- Receives and responds to ongoing patient inquiries and calls. Documents the inquiries and calls in the patient record.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay is starting at $15/hr.+, if you are interested and would like to be considered please apply directly and then call Gabbi at (954)717-3516.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.