Environmental Monitoring Technician – Greenville, NC
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Environmental Monitoring Technician for a company in Greenville, NC. This role is a Contract to hire opportunity and will require full time availability. Several shifts available and the right candidate will be open to all 3 shifts. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS LABORATORY EXPERIENCE!
Perform Environmental Monitoring in support of production activities in classified areas. Job function includes aseptic technique including aseptic gowning working in cleanrooms to monitor the area while sterile products are filled and manufactured This role is very active and will require you to be on your feet often.
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques.
- Generates valid data, reports results on appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to GMPs.
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required.
- Maintains equipment and troubleshoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems.
- Writes and reviews SOPs and revises analytical procedures as needed.
- Schedules activities to meet target dates for customer needs.
- Comply with all job related safety and other training requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years’ laboratory experience
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.