Under the supervision of senior scientist(s) the candidate will be involved in the development of new assays and execution of assays using standard operating protocols.
Essential Job Functions and Job Requirements:
- Candidate must be knowledgeable and understand basic principles of molecular biology. Must have hands-on experience in various methods including DNA/RNA isolation from cells and tissues, q-PCR; RT-PCR, gel electrophoresis and PCR-sequencing
- Prior hands-on experience with cell culture and in biochemical analytical methods including ELISA, IP and Western Blotting is required
- Experience in analyzing qPCR data
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel and Power Point
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Execute work with speed and excellence as needed in a start-up environment
- Motivated, responsible and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization, data presentation and reporting skills
- Committed to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, and scientific rigor
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.