Experienced/Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - join our growing team!
Medpace is growing quickly and we are seeking experienced Clinical Research Associates to join our team. We are an innovative, scientifically oriented mid-sized CRO that is focused on full-service project work.
Through our fast PACE Training Program, you will receive customized, expedited training, and efficient onboarding to familiarize you with Medpace systems.
Additionally, a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000 is possible for CRAs hired with at least 1.5 years of CRA experience.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING
- Competitive travel bonus
- The opportunity to work from home
- Retain airline reward miles and hotel reward points
- Home office furniture allowance, laptop, mobile phone with hotspot for internet access anywhere
- In-house travel agents, reimbursement for airline club, TSA pre-check, and automatic enrollment in AAA
- Opportunity for CRA leadership positions - Lead CRA, CRA Manager
- Customized Fast PACE training program based on your experience and therapeutic background and interest
- User friendly CTMS with electronic submission and approval of monitoring visit reports
- Ongoing therapeutic training by our in-house physicians who are medical and regulatory experts
- Nationwide assignments with average of 2 protocols
- In-house administrative support for all levels of CRAs
- Opportunities to work with international team of CRAs
- Many additional perks unmatched by other CROs!
- Perform qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits;
- Establish an open line of communication with site staff;
- Verify adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate;
- Manage site progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Completion of follow-up activities including visit reports and follow-up letters.
- Clinical Research Associate Experience (minimum 1 year)
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, nationwide travel is required;
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and the ability to drive to monitoring sites;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a health or science related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Medpace is a global leader in research-based drug and device development with over 2,500 employees worldwide. Medpace builds strong strategic partnerships with select Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug and device approval. Led by top therapeutic and regulatory experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents for use in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has cultivated a culture of expertise. Global headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application which will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team. If qualified, you will be contacted for an initial virtual interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets