Apex Life Sciences is currently recruiting for a highly skilled Lab Technician to work with a major chemicals and materials science company in Southeast Houston, TX. This is a long term contract with the opportunity to potentially convert to permanent employment
The selected candidate will prioritize and conduct quality control/quality assurance tests on raw materials, finished products, process and reference samples.
- Navigate LIMS & SAP - this includes data entry and evaluation, approval of raw materials received for unloading and approving finished products for shipment.
- Perform various wet chemistry techniques (titrations, Karl Fischer, etc)
- Troubleshoot analytical methods, operate, and maintain the following instruments:
- Analytical balances
- Molding machines
- Hunter lab instruments
- BS in Chemistry and 2-3 years industry experience working in a chemical laboratory
- Ability to work well independently and also in a team environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours/various shifts
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online at ApexLifeSciences.com, and also send their resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.