Chemical Technician (Benicia, CA)
We are proud to offer an exciting temp. to hire opportunity to work as a Chemist at a leading provider of ATIC Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification Services.
Full Time (40 hours a week), Monday-Friday, Daytime hours
Must be able to be on call for Nights, Weekends, and Holidays every other week.
Pay rate: $18 to $21/hour, depending on Education and Experience
- This team provides cargo inspection and analytical assessment to the world’s petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation and advanced analytical capabilities, we help customers optimize return on cargoes and help them resolve difficult technical challenges.
- The Chemist performs analytical testing for the company and its clients, maintaining accurate records, providing superior service to our clients that is accurate, timely and cost effective.
- Petroleum Coke, and Petroleum product testing in an industrial environment.
- Candidate should have an understanding of laboratory procedures.
- Experience testing chemicals by ASTM and/or industry standards is helpful.
- Excellent communication, computer, math, housekeeping and customer service skills are a necessity.
- Must be able to work in an industrial setting, some manual labor may be involved during testing.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.