Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as aLogistics Analyst in a prestigious Fortune 500® Medical Device company working in Brea, CA.
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of engineering projects, working on projects and problems where analysis requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The incumbent may participate in the creation, enhancement and testing of products; assist in manufacturing and maintaining equipment; apply, revise and ensure quality assurance procedures; develop and propose instrument, sub-assembly and/or module concepts; and/or prepare documentation.
- Add critical resource for engineering prototype builds, characterization testing, reliability testing, and verification testing for the Low Volume Workcell project
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Medical Device experience preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.