Field Lab Technician
Apex Life Sciences is currently looking for a Field Lab Technician to assist our client. The role of the Field Lab Technician is to collect and analyze samples, communicate results and work independently while traveling to different sample sites.
Company Details: Our client is a leading provider of hydrogen peroxide and peroxide based, performance-driven, full-service environmental treatment programs to help purify water, wastewater, soil and air.
Shift: Flexible working hours, day shift, 30 hours a week minimum, travel required
Additional Aspects/Perks: Great entry level position for those looking to gain industry experience. Flexible work schedule!
Key Responsibilities of Water Quality Analyst:
- Performing routine sampling/monitoring, data collection, organization and reporting
- Application troubleshooting and optimization adjustments (feed rate management)
- Develops, maintains, and executes preventative and corrective maintenance service of mechanical, electrical, and controls system components.
- Service includes troubleshooting and repair of chemical feed systems including but not limited to feed pumps, storage tanks, system controllers, system monitors, and system telemetry.
- Drives and executes scheduling and documentation for all field service activities.
- Responsible for site inspections and safety reviews during all site service visits.
- Works closely with area account team members to identify, prioritize, and troubleshoot problems and corrective actions.
- Field survey work and demonstration programs
Requirements of Water Quality Analyst:
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related environmental field with mechanical aptitude in the following areas. College students with at least two years in a related field will be considered.
- Mechanical – chemical pumps and tubing systems
- Controls – instrument competence (pressure, flow), PLCs, analog and digital control
- 0 to 3 years industry experience in water/wastewater treatment and chemical applications
- Object/goal focused and highly organized approach to work
- Strong technical acumen and analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability for success in a cross functional work team environment
- Experience in customer relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested apply now! Also, please send updated resume and contact information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and apply online at www.apexlifesciences.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.