Aerotek Scientific is looking for qualified 1 Senior Scientist that is a LCMS specialist in the area of HPLC-MS and able to perform structural elucidation, who want to work for in a Trace Analysis and Structural Chemistry group located in the Columbia, MO area.
1 Full Time IMMEDIATE Opening
- Senior Scientist that is a LCMS specialist in the area of HPLC-MS and able to perform structure elucidation.
- In this position, you would be involved in planning own work and supervising day-to-day activities in the laboratory working under prescribed procedures (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.).
- Completing complex work for research and development, CGMP and GLP studies and documents and reports data in a timely manner according to regulatory guidelines.
- Planning the conduct of a study; monitoring study procedures to ensure data accuracy and report quality; conducting complex analysis and experimentation on substances, for purposes such as product and process development and application, quantitative and qualitative analysis and improvement of analytical methodologies.
- This position typically serves as technical leader within group and may also be the project leader/study director on complicated projects.
- For a Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Relevant Field- 8 years of industry experience performing elucidation, LCMS, and HPLC
- For a Master's Degree in a relevant field- 5 years of industry experience performing elucidation, LCMS, and HPLC
- For a PhD in a relevant field- 2 years of industry experience performing elucidation, LCMS, and HPLC
- Nice to have: ELISA industry experience
Starting Pay, Benefits, and Working Hours:
- Salary Range: $78,000 - $85,000 (based off of experience)
- Full Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Relocation packages provided
- Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM
If interested, please contact Asher (Recruiter) actively recruiting for this role: 913.333.5609 along with emailing your resume and 2 professional references (Microsoft Word Format) to ambarker(at)aerotek.com. These positions are time sensitive. Please contact as soon as humanly possible.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.