QPS, LLC is an innovative and dynamic Contract Research
Organization (CRO) that has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a
full range of GLP-compliant bioanalysis, DMPK, and protein/genomic biomarker
services since 1995. Please visit our
website (www.qps.com) for more information and
to see all current openings.
This staff member will be a contributing member of the
Orders & Business Management team and will help maintain accurate financial
and operational tracking systems, and through such, develop status reports and
communications. This role requires incumbent to be familiar with the basic
study elements of a QPS bioanalytical project, and well versed in the basic
culture of science in an FDA regulated environment, the programs and databases
of computer systems, as well as the principles of finance and accounting.
- Identify and initiate proposal revisions: Correspond with
sponsor contract manager to initiate the revision process
- Update individual project matrix file, derive updated scope
cost and compare with the initial proposal.
- Generate recommended proposal revision language for the
Senior Director of OBM to review.
- Finalize proposal document with client textual edits,
formats, and signatory as necessary.
- Transfer proposal revision information into any other
client-directed change order form that is separate from the QPS proposal
- Track revised proposal status and field status inquiries
from TLM operation and supporting units.
- Database maintenance:
work with Senior Administrator, proposals, to ensure the completeness of
timeline tasks in TLM project database.
- Complete project tracking tasks, to include ensuring status
updates for priority projects, updating database to indicate invoiced items and
new forecast activity, forward files to invoicing.
- Complete end of study tracking and reconciliation, to
include confirming study closure via PI, invoice-payment closure with invoice
team, sample storage status with Sample Management, and maintaining a
post-study status log.
- Organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, such as standard Microsoft
- Experience with database structure and usage (LIMS, Access,
- Able to adapt to a controlled business environment in the context
of GLP regulations and Quality Systems
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Proven ability to recognize problems, identify unexpected
results, and take action
- Master's Degree plus
≥ 2 years relevant industry experience or 1 year CRO experience
- Bachelor's Degree plus
≥ 2 years direct relevant industry experience
- Associate's Degree plus
≥ 7 years relevant industry experience
- Degree in biomedical field preferred.
- Experience in proposal preparation, customer service and/or
client support experience in the CRO of life science industry preferred
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal,
state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability,
experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal
contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.