Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior– Application Developer -Subject Matter Expert, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Subject Matter expertise in systems administration of large-scale mission-critical IT systems and Pega.
- Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of large-scale mission-critical IT systems and Pega.
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Applies principles, methods, and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions.
- Has both extensive experience with, and a greater or equally extensive knowledge of, the PegaSystems PRPC COTS product suite used as the primary software for the NICS.
- Shall also possess 10 years of experience as a PEGA solution developer, experience with designing, developing, deploying and maintaining PEGA solutions on Oracle databases in large-scale mission-critical environments.
At least 10 years of IT experience required
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent is preferred