ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University is currently seeking a Program Director with the desire to share their passion for Cybersecurity to positively impact the lives of our students.
- Coordinate ongoing Cybersecurity program and curriculum planning, assessment and evaluation.
- Maintain high standards of teaching; providing innovative, hands-on and relevant education for students.
- Recruit, hire, train, observe and evaluate faculty.
- Classroom teaching; student advising.
- Scheduling faculty and students.
- Ensure compliance with University accreditation, regulations and policies.