The Data Scientist will collaborate directly with other scientists to develop methodologies of predictive modeling that enables cutting-edge research and development. In this role, you will design and test algorithms to characterize genotype by environment interactions leveraging statistical and computational techniques. As part of our diverse, highly dynamic group, the successful candidate will be exposed to exciting research challenges and will have ample opportunity to work with interdisciplinary scientists to foster your career growth and development while delivering innovative solutions.
• Advanced degree in Crop Modeling, Soil Science or Agronomy with strong background in Analytics; or advanced degree in Data Science, Engineering or mathematics with experience in agriculture;
• Proficiency with either Python or R
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail and results-orientation with the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and proven problem solving abilities
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Sydney Carty at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.