Associate Scientist II
A Global Biotechnology company headquartered on the East Coast is looking to hire an Associate Scientist II for an 18-month contract out of their Massachusetts headquarters. You will be part of a biotechnology company that has pioneered their way into the neuroscientific therapeutic field.
The Associate Scientist II will be responsible for: 1) Efficient results generation in a fast-paced lab in support of antisense oligonucleotide and pharmaceutical modalities. 2) Instrument set-up and maintenance. 3) Data review. 4) Annotate proper documentation in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
Title: Associate Scientist II
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 18-month contract
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's or Master's degree in related life science concentration.
- Must have knowledge of systems such as LIMS, ELE, EMPOWER, etc.
- He/she must have proficient technical writing skills and knowledge of cGMPs.
- The ideal candidate can work on their own but also works well within a group or multi-group collaboration.
- Needs to be able to operate, maintain and trouble shoot equipment (HPLC, LC-MS, GC, etc.)
- Expertise in general lab practices (pipettes, balances, dilutions and related calculations) is mandatory.
- Must have Antisense oligonucleotide or related ssDNA/RNA experience.
Why Work Here?
This is an excellent global biotechnology corporation has made its mark in the industry. This company measures their success based on the patients they serve. As part of their team, you will be an essential part of the healthcare industry, contributing to better healthcare for patients and their families worldwide.
As a temporary W2 employee of Real Staffing, you have the option of enrolling into the following offered benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary short/long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.