Kelly Scientific Resources, a division of Kelly Services is currently seeking a Product Compliance Specialist for major manufacturing company focus in Health & Beauty products located in Dallas, TX.
As a Product Compliance Specialist placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for managing the compliant process and system by responding to customers; initiate, follow-up and resolve investigations through to conclusion; determine impact on operations and make recommendations as necessary.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the Corrective Action Preventive Action CAPA process for the business.
- Annual Product Reviews APRs for the OTC products, checking and tracking products for Prop 65 Compliance and participation in Internal Audits and training as necessary to assure global regulatory compliance of products worldwide.
- Support cross-functional teams to determine root cause and ensure proper corrective actions have been identified, implemented, and verified to be effective. Gather information by reviewing and evaluating batch record, product formula, ingredient technical data sheet, packaging specification, certificate of analysis, stability records, material datasheets, log sheets, SOP’s, Technical data sheet, deviation reports, labels, brochures, change requests, manufacturing process, as needed.
- Develop customer responses for customer complaints. Prepare accurate and timely complaints metric reports of product quality data to support immediate identification of complaint trends, including negative trends to target for improvement.
- Ensure timely closure of complaints to comply with FDA requirements. Identify and help implement product and process changes or implement improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Provide support for domestic or international audits regarding but not limited to the Customer Complaint process. Research and analyze compliance issues related to ingredient content, nutrition facts, product labeling, etc. during complaint investigation.
- Work with Lab and ingredient suppliers, depending on the type of complaint investigation, to ensure that certificates of analysis and material safety data sheets are up-to-date, and evaluate and ensure those are in compliance with domestic and international regulations.
- Research and determine requirements for cosmetic product safety assessment as necessary, prepare regulatory document submissions submit in a timely manner to remain compliant.
- Perform annual product reviews for OTC products and create related reports
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or technical field required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food, cosmetics or related industry
- Experience reviewing batch records and managing CAPA
- Experience working in a FDA regulated environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.