Job Title: Lab Technician (Metallurgy)
Location: Anoka Minnesota
Volt I looking for a Lab technician in Anoka Minnesota. The right candidate will work for a prominent outdoor sports and recreation product developer. If I you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply.
- Metallography of samples and assemblies
- Cross section, encapsulate, polish, & etch.
- Microstructure photography.
- Grain size testing
- Use optical emission spectrometer (OES) to analyze metallic samples
- Calibration run
- Sample preparation
- Microhardness testing
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
- Elemental analyzer (C, H, N)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer (FT-IR
Some higher education experience is preferred.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.