Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Color Technician / Laboratory Technician for one of our top clients in Cincinnati, OH. This is Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
As a Laboratory Technician placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, your primary function is in the Technical Services / Advanced Applications lab. You will be responsible for:
- Completing Technical Assistance Requests by performing lab testing of pigments for inks, dispersions and specialties, including color data analysis and summarizing results in written report format.
- Cross functional technical support to global customers, Sales teams, Technology Group, Supply Chain, Marketing, Manufacturing, Regulatory, and Analytical Services.
- Product application studies and modified applications to support customer needs, business growth objectives, trade show prototypes and displays.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience within chemicals, industrial – Experience with Ink color analysis is preferred.
- Experience in lab procedures and knowledge of lab protocols.
- Experience in data analysis and technical writing
- Strong attention to detail.
- Preferred Qualification: Versed in Color Measurement System (CIELab)
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.