Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a contract-to-hire opening for a Chemist near Marysville, MI.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing various instrumental and wet chemical methods of analysis on in-process materials and finished products.
- Performs routine testing of in-process materials and finished products according to SOPs
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Collects samples from various locations in the manufacturing process
- Communicates sample results verbally and in writing
- Maintains accurate laboratory records
- Follows personal protective equipment requirements
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Follows proper handling and disposal procedures
- B.S in Chemistry or related scientific field
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Must have a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Knowledge of basic wet chemistry skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- General knowledge of computers and basic laboratory equipment
1st shift shift
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.