Oilfield Services Research Technician – North Houston
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting candidates for a Research Technician position at an oilfield services company in north Houston. As a Research Technician you will be responsible for using appropriate test equipment and procedures to successfully conduct, document, and interpret test results in the production chemicals group.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct research for the development of new and improved products, processes and procedures
- Make precise, accurate and repeatable laboratory measurements
- Provide interpretations of analyses to more experienced scientists
- Provide suggestions for test modifications as needed
- Focuses on attention to detail making sure work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards
- Work effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions
- Possess a strong commitment to safety and a positive work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Science and/or relevant industry experience
- Competent in laboratory processes and protocols
- Ability to learn new equipment and processes quickly
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and spreadsheet applications
This is a contract assignment with the possibility of being hired by our customer based on business needs. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.