Seeking a Research Associate to join an exciting, fast growing company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in discovering and developing the next generation of genetic therapies for a wide range of indications. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail and a desire to create new medicines for patients.
- Perform research with the aims of developing therapeutics using CRISPR-based gene editing tools
- Perform research requiring cell biology techniques including hematopoietic stem cell culture, transfection, FACS, and cell-based assays
- Perform research requiring molecular biology techniques including cloning, qPCR, RNA and DNA analysis, ddPCR and other plate-based assays
- Analysis and presentation of experimental data
- BS in biology or related discipline, with 2+ years research experience
- Experience with mammalian cell culture techniques, DNA & RNA isolation and qRT-PCR
- Experience with flow cytometry