Assistant Development Scientist, Cell Culture Development for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Berkeley, Ca.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Aseptic Technique
- Microsoft Office
- Mammalian Cell Culture
You'll Be Doing:
- Cell Culture Development department in Biological Development Organization
- The candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities of maintaining cell culture including aseptic technique and sampling of small scale bioreactors.
- In addition to GLP, the candidate will also assist in the successful completion of clinical manufacturing campaigns (GMP).
- Weekend work will be required as needed.
- This position receives industrial experience, closely supervised training, and development of professional skills.
- Perform mammalian cell culture processes in both a clinical and development environment
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical equipment
- Routing documents for signature as needed
- Assist the Upstream clinical coordinator in preparation of clinical campaigns
- Daily sampling of development and clinical bioreactors
- Critically analyze data and report to process leads
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology related fields, with 0 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Has ability to perform experiments and demonstrates knowledge of scientific technique within specialized area Aseptic Technique (Academic, research or industry)
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and follow directions or procedures.
- Good critical thinking skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow routine instructions with little or no supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Experience in and knowledge of mammalian cell culture and purification is an advantage.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.