We have a direct hire opportunity for a motivated Lab Technician with experience using HPLC and UV-Vis to join an emerging company in Gaithersburg, Maryland!
- Understanding comprehensive R&D plans and being responsible for the implementation of such project plans, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, and timelines
- Executing laboratory experiments in accordance with plans and standards
- Preparation of necessary raw materials in laboratory processes e.g. buffers, solvents, media, casting solutions, etc.
- Perform measurements of (including samples preparation): Viscosity, UV-Vis, HPLC, Membrane flux, rejection, etc.
- Data analysis and documentation and reporting of technical progress and results
- Project deliverables accountability, status updates and other relevant communication to the manager.
- 2-3 years’ experience with the following lab instruments: HPLC and UV-Vis
- Basic knowledge of chemical handling
- Data analysis and report writing experience
- Polymeric membrane casting experience
- Experience using viscometers
- FEM (finite element method) experience
- B.S in Chemistry or related field
For IMMEDIATE consideration, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line “Lab Technician”!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.