Assists pharmacist in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient records. Pharmacy technician's work only under the supervision of a pharmacist. They do not perform duties that can be legally
be performed only by a registered pharmacist.
- Current MI pharmacy license
- Current pharmacy technician certification
- Must possess general clerical and typing skills
- 2-3 years previous pharmacy experience
- Computer experience
- Courses in pharmacy curriculum
Hours per 2 week pay period: 48 Shift: Variable
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.