Seeking Quality Control Associate - Environmental Monitoring!
The Quality Control Associate will:
- Support the manufacture of therapeutic cell products, implantable devices, and cell therapy combination products.
- Work in both laboratory and cleanroom environments under strict SOP's for performing environmental monitoring.
- Perform sampling using Environmental Monitoring (EM) equipment; sample handling; reporting results with accurate documentation; maintaining database of results; and investigation of (OOS's) and determination of root cause, as appropriate.
- Perform quality review; inventory control, including quarantine and storage as necessary; and release of all incoming GMP materials with proper documentation.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and general upkeep of the QC EM equipment and areas.
- Assist with purchasing general supplies and EM supplies.
- Perform environmental monitoring in laboratory and cleanroom environments under strict SOP's.
- Responsibilities include sampling using environmental monitoring equipment, handling samples, reporting results with accurate documentation, maintaining databases of results, investigating out of specification results, and determining root causes as appropriate.
- BS/MS in a science related field and 2+ years of quality control or environmental monitoring in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
- Experience working in an aseptic manufacturing clean room is preferred, as is experience with handling biological/raw materials.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.