The successful candidate will have
- A B.S. or M.S. in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a related discipline.
- At least two years of experience in an industrial or academic setting, though previous industrial experience would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in assay development in an interdisciplinary environment.
As the successful candidate, you will join a dynamic Quantitative Biology team driving the discovery, characterization and development of new therapeutics at the intersection of cancer and immunology. You will report to a Scientist in Quantitative Biology and will
- Establish and execute biochemical and cell-based assays that will drive key drug discovery decisions.
- Analyze and report experimental data to other team members and contribute during team research meetings.
- Grow and develop through on the job training from a group of experienced scientific experts from a wide variety of disciplines.
Above all, we are looking for someone with a record of strong achievements coupled with an enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn. This position requires excellent laboratory skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail. The role demands a highly goal-driven approach and the ability to deliver high-quality data for time-sensitive objectives.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.