At Joulé, you could say the right match is in our DNA. We're the specialists in Scientific Staffing. Our unmatched industry network and geographic reach enable us to place professionals like you at top firms every day. For more than 20 years, we've been providing temporary, contract and direct staff to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, flavor and fragrance, specialty chemical and other scientific organizations throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking a Chemist for a long term contract opportunity located in Richmond, IN!
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
1) Perform physical and chemical testing of raw material, packaging material, in-process, and finished product samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. Approve materials and products based on test results.
2) Perform necessary adjustments to in-process batches when an OOS result is identified by calculating accurate conditions to the batch using test results as a baseline.
3) Communicate required additions to Operations.
4) Collect and analyze test data to identify root cause, draw conclusions, and recommend action.
5) Participate in failure investigations to identify root causes and recommend corrective and preventative actions.
6) Participate in IQ, OQ, PQ activities.
7) Additional responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related.
At least 6 months of Quality Control experience in a cGMP analytical laboratory.
Experience with raw material, packaging, in-process, and/or finished product testing.
Ability to multitask in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
To apply: Please send a MS Word formatted resume along with salary requirements and the best time to reach you.