A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Driving in-depth market research to develop market needs for the single-use bioreactors
- Developing financial analyses to justify new product development
- Leading and working with product development teams
- Development & execution of new product training for global sales and sales support teams
- Developing Go To Market strategies that include market analysis, pricing, marketing communication programs and organizational aspects
- Providing primary input to the strategic planning process regarding new ideas and potential candidates for M&A activities
- Proactively practicing and applying life cycle management to the portfolio
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field with at least 7 experience in BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience.
- Ability to work in and lead cross functional teams and work in a matrix environment.
- Experienced in product launch activities with the ability to analyze and define markets.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, excellent organization and project or program management skills, and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively internationally.
- Experience in the bioprocessing industry and single-use manufacturing is highly desirable.
- Experienced and effective in working across boundaries and functions
- Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and CFR is preferred
- Willing to Travel, about 20%.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.