We are looking for an entry level Risk/Safety Specialist that will develop and administer risk management and loss prevention programs in compliance with OSHA standards in the Southern NJ and Philadelphia Region. The position is home based with travel required to local customer sites. This is a full time permanent position working directly for Lyneer. Offering $50-$60k plus benefits and room for advancement.
- 1 year of Safety/Risk experience is a plus.
- Willing to train a recent graduate with a BS/BA in Safety, HR, Business Management or related field.
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour training is a plus
- Staffing Industry experience is a plus
- Develop and administer risk management and loss prevention programs in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Responsible for overseeing and enforcing all safety measures to minimize and/or eradicate any safety hazards in the workplace.
- Conducts safety site inspections of client sites and makes recommendations to insure employee safety Outlines and implements safety related training to insure compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration requirements
- Conducts accident investigations to determine root cause Stays current on state and federal workplace safety regulations
- Responds to emergencies and accidents
- Audits documentation at company locations
- Participates in meetings with OSHA related matters
- Monitors employees on modified duty and partners with the branches, medical providers and Employers HR to obtain release to full duty
- Coordinates required claim activity between staff and PEO as needed
- Work with risk team to streamline procedures and to establish standard operating procedures for risk management.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled