Experience Required 3+ to 7 Years as a prepress technician or similar position
Education Required AA/AS, Bachelor's Degree or Trade School Certification
Shift Second shift, 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Are you looking for a CAREER? How about GROWTH OPPORTUNITY and GREAT BENEFITS? Look no further! Multi-Color is a solid and stable organization, with a proven history and over 100 years of business success. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be part of MORE GROWTH at the Multi-Color Corporation!
Join our winning team and all of this can be yours...
- Great benefits - medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, additional supplemental insurances
- Vacation & Sick time accruals
- 401(k) with company match (where YOU can invest in company stock)
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Nine company paid holidays
- Paid training and development
- Employee led community involvement teams
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Stability & security for your future
Platemaking Uses in-house equipment to make offset, flexo and letterpress plates and deliver materials to production.
Screenmaking Uses in-house equipment to make silk-screens and deliver materials to production.
Preflight Uses Adobe CC in conjunction with Esko and in-house software to check incoming files for defects and printability.
Proofing / Label Assembly
Uses Adobe CC in conjunction with Esko and in-house software to create proofs for customers and color separations for production.
Color Correcting Uses Adobe CC in conjunction with GMG and in-house software to perform CMYK color matching.
Stepping / Job Assembly Uses Adobe CC in conjunction with Esko and in-house software to create press-sheet layouts for press and tooling to be sent to various vendors.
Job Log Systems Record time and materials used using in-house system