Medix Scientific is currently pairing with a top organization focusing on Pharmaceutical products. The company is growing very quickly, and currently has 4-5 openings within their Quality Control Group.
Performs sample preparation, Gas Chromatography (GC) and/or High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and dissolution on raw material, finished product and in-process samples. Responsible for recording results in appropriate format and evaluating data to client or compendial specifications. Performs duties according to LSS Global direction and in compliance with cGMP and GLP regulations and Integrity programs.
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for cGMP analysis of samples.
- Prepares chemical solutions following standard operating procedures and appropriate testing methods.
- Operates and maintains Gas Chromatography and/or High Pressure Liquid Chromatograph.
- Keeps an inventory of laboratory chemicals and disposable equipment necessary for the daily functioning of the laboratory.
- Performs wet chemistry and raw material analysis as requested.
- Perform testing in accordance with specified methods.
- Document activities in accordance with cGMP.
- Maintains orderly work area.