Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Construction Schedule Management SME for our client location in Arlington, VA.
• Developing, maintaining, and analyzing program / project construction schedules, including Integrated Master Schedules for complex acquisition construction programs.
• Utilize Primavera and Microsoft Project to review, evaluate, and make recommendations on project border security related documents such as construction project schedules and Project Requirement Documents (PRDs).
• Evaluate schedules provided by contractors, other agencies, and internal entities to ensure they meet project requirements and have sound logic.
• Assist project managers in the development and maintenance of all integrated project and program schedules. Make changes and corrections as appropriate to maintain the project specific schedules. Produce an integrated schedule that captures all schedules for all projects and any interdependencies with the schedules. Create Progress Variance Reports on any variances to a project’s schedule or estimated costs. Distribute and archive the approved integrated schedule in an electronic file format on a monthly basis to Government clients.
• Prepare comprehensive construction project schedules and assist with the management of project milestones and resources within the schedule through the project lifecycle. Review construction project progress, measure performance and notify the Government client of any deviations from existing/current schedule(s) and/or cost(s). Update the project schedules on a monthly basis to conform to current schedules and submit the updated Project Schedules to the Government client. Create monthly performance measure reports that will include progress, cost, and slippage data from each previous month and estimate the progress for the next month.
• Coordinate, participate in, and (where appropriate) lead project and schedule meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
• Continually assess the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential projects risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance. Risk analysis includes the use of tools to conduct schedule risk assessments to assist in establishing project priorities.
• Report information on the status of task order projects/associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers’ execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
• Experience with construction program/project scheduling is mandatory
• This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter with demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• At minimum, 15 years direct relevant experience in project and program scheduling is required with significant experience with Primavera and construction scheduling
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in a related management discipline or highly analytical field of study required; advanced degree desired.
• The Scheduler must have experience developing schedules in Primavera and must have experience in construction scheduling efforts.
• In addition to highly proficient expertise in Primavera and in Microsoft Project, advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel are required.
• Schedule Risk Assessment software experience desired.
• PMI PMP or Defense Acquisition University DAWIA Training desired.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years are required.
Location: Arlington, VA